Adobe Connect recorded session automatically save as a private file. This is meant to give the session's host ample time to edit the recording before others can access it. The recordings will need to be made Public by the host of the meeting in order for participants to view the recorded session. For all course Meet sessions, the instructor is the host and students are participants.
Instructors will have to follow these steps. Students, please forward these instructions to your instructor.
1. Log into myFranklin and open your course. Under the “Apps” shortcut, click the “Meet” icon
2. All previous recordings will be listed on this page. Select the recording you wish to make public and click on the drop-down menus display
3. Once you are done editing the recording, choose “Public” from the drop-down menu. This will make the recording available to students.
1. After the meeting is done and the recording has been stopped, click on “Meeting” then “Manage Meeting Information”
2. Click on the “Recordings” option and you will see any previous recordings. You will be able to make the “Public” or “Private” by following the steps listed in the previous method.