Through our partnership with Microsoft Office365, you have access in your school email to 1TB of online storage.
2. Log in with your username and password.
Then click on the Apps button in the upper left-hand corner. The Apps button is an icon with 9 small squares that make a square-shape:
4. Click on the OneDrive app.
5. Avoid placing objects in the Shared with Everyone folder to keep items private.
6. Here you can create folders, documents, and even drag and drop documents from your computer for uploading.
You will have access to this online space as long as you have access to your email account.
- Staff, Faculty, and Adjuncts: Based on employment. For more information, please contact Human Resources.
- For students who have not graduated from Franklin University: You will have access for one year after your last completed course.
- For students who graduate from Franklin University: You will have access indefinitely, even after graduation.