|If you are experiencing muffled or garbled audio in Adobe Connect, and you are working with a Windows 10 computer, here is a potential fix for your issue.
1. Find the speaker icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Right click on the speaker icon and select recording devices.
3. Then go to the Recording tab and select the microphone you are using in your Adobe Connect session.
4. Select Properties.
5. What you are needing to DISABLE is microphone enhancements (may also be listed as audio enhancements)
- This option may be listed in the Advanced Menu, the Enhancements menu, or the Microphone Enhancements menu.
- Find the option and make sure that microphone/audio enhancements are disabled.
6. Then you will need to completely close out of your Adobe Connect session and log back in.